Samuel Eppy earned his business degree in accounting from the University of Central Florida. He is son to the president of The Eppy Group and brings his knowledge and individual style to the firm. Sam’s work has a concentration on the business and legal community and he works closely with families and individuals. Sam favors a holistic approach to planning, taking all parts of his client’s finances, lifestyle, and goals into consideration. He often describes planning as a 3-legged stool; financial planning, insurance services, and investment management, each representing one leg holding up the stool. Some clients choose to utilize many services while others choose to take advantage of only certain components and that is just fine with Sam. Above all, he wants his clients to feel happy, secure, and well taken care of. Sam’s educates his clients to help facilitate their ability to make sound decisions. He believes that growing wealth should be accompanied by a defensive plan for preparing to use this wealth at retirement while incurring the least amount of taxes. It is his philosophy to work alongside clients’ advisors and to engage in the knowledge of those that can help to help enhance and ensure the success of their financial plans.
Sam is part of the firm’s management team and is greatly involved in the operations as well as the technology for the firm. He closely watches the industry with regard to technology, and implements modifications for the betterment of the practice.
Sam is a very active community leader and a consistent face in the local media.
- Board of directors – Broward Jewish Federation
- Founding member of Envision Broward – United Way of Broward County
- Founder and partner –Family Business of America (FBOA), Sons of Bosses (SOBS)
- Recipient of the Broward Jewish Federation; Jerry Zvi Wofl Young Leadership Award, 2016
- Recipient of the Shirley Gleich Horizon Alumni Award, 2017
- 40 under 40 nominee by Cystic Fibrosis, 2014
- Up and Comer Finalist for South Florida Business and Wealth, 2014
Sam is a long-time resident of South Florida having been raised in Boca Raton. Currently he resides in Fort Lauderdale with his wife Kelly, his two sons, Benjamin and Nathan and his Siamese cat, Claire.